Thursday, July 24, 2008

Greatest Meal Ever!

I am sure you are wondering what could possibly be the greatest meal ever? Was it the food? The ambiance? A romantic dinner for two? Well it was none of those things. So what then could it be you ask. Well, you will have to see the picture below to find out why Clay and I had one of the greatest meals we have had in a long long time!




Clayton asleep in the booth during the entire meal.

Yesterday, with the help of my Friend Tiffany, we had Clayton and Andrew's friend Mili and Sadie over to play so their mom could finish packing for their move to Arkansas. Mili and Clayton played from 2:00-6:30, so Clayton did not get his nap. After they left I didn't feel like starting dinner so we decided to grab a quick bite at my favorite Mexican restaurant. Clayton fell asleep in the car on the way there and stayed asleep in the booth during the entire meal, thus resulting in the most peaceful, greatest meals ever (okay maybe not ever but in a long long long time). It was amazing- I actually got to finish an entire sentence while talking to Clay without getting interrupted. I think I actually got to talk to him for 30 minutes straight. Normally Clayton spends the entire meal trying to climb onto Clay's back.

No comments: