Thursday, September 4, 2008

Clayton's Clubhouse and Andrew's Hundred Acre Wood

I finally found the cord I needed so I could download the pictures from the boys party! Clayton had a Mickey Mouse party where we turned the backyard into Clayton's Clubhouse. The kids had fun playing in the moon bounce, in the sandbox, with all the beach balls, and even the toys inside.

The following friends attended Clayton's party: James McCallam, Jack, Brennan, James Frankauski, Maya, Sophie, Taylor, Jake, McKenna, Lexie, and MJ. Andrew had a Pooh party.

We turned the basement into Andrew's Hundred Acre Wood. His friends had a lot of fun on the roller coaster and in the ball pit. The following friends attended Andrew's party: Malachi, Noah, Quinton, Harrison, Ava, Ben, Jackson, Gracie.

I made the boys cakes which was a little bit of a challenge making two big cakes for one day. After I got through the first hurdle with Andrew's cake if finished it and put it in the dining room to keep it away from Clayton. A few hours after I put it there, I went back in to check on it and to my disbelief, the arms had fallen off the cake and it had split in two at 8:00 at night! I ran to Michaels to get more supplies in case I couldn't repair it. I used melted chocolate to "glue" it back together and glue the arms in and it worked. So, Pooh looks a little lumpy!

I couldn't have pulled off the parties without the help of the grandparents and my wonderful husband Clay!

Here are the pictures from the party- they aren't in any certain order
Andrew eating his cake. He LOVES cake!

Clayton in front of his cake.
Clayton eating with a few of his friends.
Clayton eating his pizza.
Andrew with his smash cake.

Mommy with Andrew and his Pooh cake.



My attempt at getting a group shot with Clayton and his friends. I don't know why I thought I could get a group of 3 year olds to sit still infront of a moonbounce.
Andrew on his roller coaster by his trees in his Hundred Acre Wood.

Andrew loves balloons now and he screams everytime he sees one!

Family Photo infront of the entrance to Clayton's Clubhouse.

The boys with Nana and Pappy. Pappy's shirt has a picture of Grumpy on it.


The boys with JanJan and GradDoug.

Clayton's Mickey Cake.

Andrew's Pooh Cake and smash cake.

Food: Spinach salad with strawberries and toasted walnuts with homemade vinegrette.
Pasta salad and yummy Costco Pizza.

Entrance to Clayton's Clubhouse. This is where everyone entered the party.

Shot of the backyard as the guest started to arrive.

1 comment:

Brooks Family said...

Everything looked great! It looks like everyone had a good time.