Thursday, September 10, 2009

Clayton's First Day of Pre-K

Today was Clayton's first day of Pre-K. I am blown away by how big both my boys look in these pictures (sniff sniff). Clayton had a great time and it was so nice going to Wal Mart and Target with only one child! I made the mistake of waiting till the last minute to get Clayton a lunch box (he won't need it till next week) and every where I went they were out of them. Finally at my 4th stop- I was able to find Clayton the one he wanted- a Star Wars lunch box. I gave it to him when I picked him up and he was so excited. He has taken it with him every where today- including to bed! Andrew missed his brother while he was gone and gave him the biggest hug when he came out of his class- it was so cute.


Before class started.

This is when Clayton first came out of his classroom.

Andrew loving on his brother.

On the playground after class.




Clayton getting his lunch box!!!!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

They are growing SO fast. Clayton looks like a BIG boy now. It is hard to imagine that we have been gone from there for a whole year now. Mili still talks about Clayton.

We miss you guys!!!!