Monday, March 23, 2009

NKOTB

This past Thursday I went to The New Kids on the Block concert here in Baltimore. Stop laughing- my husband and brother have already made fun of me enough. Unless you were a fan back in the day you just wouldn't udnerstand. It was a great concert- I had a great time and if they come back to DC this summer I am so there. You got to give up to these guys that they came out a great ablum and are still kicking it after all these years (at least 20 years later).

Here are some pictures:













2 in the Morning


Step by Step

Please Don't Go Girl

3 comments:

Brooks Family said...

Looks like you had a great time! Were you up close? Some of those shots looked that way.

Meredith said...

I was able to get pretty much front row for two songs on "stage b". My friend Tanya told me that they sing two songs in the back of the arena so I was able to get there before they started singing there. I was about 18 rows back for the other songs. If you watch the 1st video you can see how close I was.

Bill and Sarah Rodriguez said...

girl, you crack me up. but i know if marky mark had another tour, i'd be front and center. lol so i can't say anything else. :)