Friday, November 21, 2008

Who is out there????

I am totally copying this post (and I am literally copying it) from my friend's blog. After reading hers it got me thinking, who is out there? I am guilty of stalking blogs too.

I admit it. I am guilty. I am a blog stalker. I love to blog surf and wind up on random people's blogs who I don't know, and who definitely don't know me. I click a link on a friend's blog, click another interesting link, click, click, click. I read, I look at pictures, I may even read comments...but I never let that person know I was there. And I got to thinking....I wonder who reads this blog? I thought I had a pretty good idea who my audience was. But lately I have discovered people who said they read my blog and I thought "Really, YOU read it?" So I am asking a favor...If you are reading this blog, this single post even, leave a comment :) You don't have to say anything...just "I'm out here." In return, I will try to do the same to all those blogs out there that I happen upon :-)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm out here...but you already knew that :)

Alice said...

You knew...but here!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm out here...I stalk your's and Kristen's blogs!!!

Rachel Gilleland Miniscalco

check out ours!

Kate said...

I read your blog